Since 1989 Dream Pools and Spas of San Diego has built a solid reputation for innovative quality swimming pools, spas, and water features for new and existing pools and spas.
Function, safety, and aesthetics are all considered when Dream Pools and Spas create a specification and design. We specialize in projects requiring standard or special engineering, difficult sights and soil conditions, and special plumbing.
Our Mission and Goal:
We look at every project as if it is going into our own backyard. We understand and respect the value of your purchase and we want you to be proud that you contracted with Dream Pools and Spas. Our goal is to provide you with the best design and highest quality components package based on your needs and desires and to timely perform and manage the construction process. We communicate with you regularly and we are confident that you will be a happy Dream Pools and Spas client referral to other families in the years to come.
Building beautiful pools and spas is not our biggest challenge. The challenge is to incorporate all of your dreams and desires into your backyard environment and within your budget. We will review all the various components of your project including decking, hardscape, landscaping, and all other phases in order to help you determine what will best meet your needs.
Dream Pools Consultation and Design Process:
First meeting and consultation:
A Dream Pools and Spas team member will schedule a meeting with you at your home to discuss your backyard dreams and ideas.
- Every team member has at least 15 years of experience and an in depth knowledge of swimming pool and spa construction and local codes and requirements for your area.
- Backyard walk through: This is where we will discuss your layout ideas and yard conditions such as slopes, utility and equipment locations and other factors affecting placement of the pool.
- Your team member will ask you several questions about the style and look you are trying to achieve; and they will listen to you. Your team member will review all of the components of your project and show you a portfolio of photos to help guide you through the pre-design process.
*Note: We tend to be very thorough in this first meeting. Please plan up to 1.5 hours for the initial meeting.
2nd Meeting and design review:
In 1-2 weeks, or sooner, a design review meeting will be scheduled at your home to review the design and cost analysis. This is where we are confident you will start to notice a difference between the builders that you are consulting.
- Total Design Concept: Every Dream Pools and Spas swimming pool design is hand drawn (no templates) and will include a complete backyard design concept. Including the swimming pool and spa, all decking, amenities such as fireplaces, BBQ's, planting areas and it will comply with local codes. Every design is unique and created for you.
- Revisions: Any design changes and modifications desired will be noted and implemented into the plan before final review.
- Cost Analysis: Includes all of the construction costs relating to the design. All phases of the swimming pool construction, timing of the project, materials, equipment, and warranties are provided in a cost breakdown and analysis for your review.
- We will provide you with a list of references and we can arrange to visit a new swimming pool or two at your request.
- Once the design and contracts are completed, the necessary permits will be obtained and an excavation day will be scheduled.
- Get ready, because here we go!!